Victory Temple Fast 2018/A Higher Place of Praise
Week 1: January 6th-12th 3 meals consisting of chicken or fish and sides, no desserts, no snacks
Week 2: January 13th-19th 3 meals consisting of vegetables, grains, fruits, and nuts, no meats or desserts. No sugared drinks, no snacks
Final Week: January 20st-26th 2 meal, same restrictions as week 2 (Consider a complete food fast for 1-3 days)
This is a modified fast. The purpose is that all can participate whether working, special medical considerations, or otherwise. If you want it to be more restrictive, feel free to do a total fast for a meal, a day or several days.
- A day of Daniel Fast before the fast begins.
- Grocery shopping with the fast in mind. What you bring into your house will be a temptation to cut corners.
- A mindset of repentance.
- Daily Personal Prayer
- Pray for revival, vision, maturity, and growth (Romans 12:1-2, Improvement).
- the spirit of the fast is to draw closer to God, to cleanse your body, and to establish good habits for 2018.
- Let God take you to a higher place of praise!
We understand some have medical and/or work considerations. But please do what you can, especially leaders.
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. (Ja. 4:8)