The 2022 FAST
Guidelines/(EQUIP)Elevating Quickly with Understanding, Inspiration and Power January 8th-28th
Week 1: January 8th-14th 3 (or less) meals consisting of chicken or fish and sides, no desserts, no snacks, (Be as restrictive as you can)
Week 2: January 15th-21nd 3 meals consisting of vegetables, grains, fruits, and nuts, no meats or desserts. No sugared drinks (real juice is ok), no snacks, (Daniel Type)
Final Week: January 22rd-28th (6PM) 2 meal, same restrictions as week 2 (Consider a complete food fast for 1-3 days)
This is a modified fast! The purpose is that all can participate whether working, special medical considerations, or otherwise. If you want it to be more restrictive, do a total fast for a meal, a day or several days.
Do a complete Daniel Type Fast for the whole 21 DAYS.
>>Download GiveHim15 app.<<
• A day of Daniel Fast before the fast begins.
• Grocery shopping with the fast in mind. What you bring into your house will be a temptation to cut corners.
• A mindset of humility and repentance!
• Daily personal prayer (prayer guides by request)
• Pray for nation, election, revival, church, family, vision, maturity, and growth (Romans 12:1-2, Improvement).
• The spirit of the fast is to draw closer to God, to cleanse your body, and to establish good habits for 2020.
• Get Ready to Be EQUIPPED as this will be an eventful year! You are entering a season of REVIVAL AND MIRACLES!
>>>Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. (Ja. 4:8)<<<